Tuesday 11 May 2010

New (and rather lovely) Dawning Review


A while ago, when I first began bumbling about amidst this strange/ bewildering/ beguiling bloggy-internet-land, Eli got in touch via my original MySpace to let me know she'd enjoyed How We Were Lost.


I was over the moon, especially when I discovered what a talented woman Eli is (she's a truly fine photographer and a poet too!! Her first collection, 'i scrubs' has just been released - please do check it out).


Now, as I continue to go on bumbling, Eli's blown me away all over again with this very kind review of The Dawning.


Thank you tons Eli - it means a lot xx




3 comments:

S D Everington said...

Congrats, Megan. A brilliant review for a brilliant novel. :)

Anne Brooke said...

Huge congrats - well done you!! Axxx

Megan said...

Thank you tons, you fabulous (and always so generously supportive)ladies xx