Saturday 27 February 2010

I will Never, Ever Cease to feel Excited at the Sight of My Book on a Shop Shelf


I went into Waterstones in Nottingham yesterday, and there it was.

Small, but perfectly formed.

I will never, ever cease to feel excited at the sight of my book on a shop shelf. It's what I used to dream about when I was little. It's what I frequently still dream about now that I'm big.

I'm very, very, very, very, very, very happy.

(now somebody just has to buy it, so that they'll order in some more ...)

5 comments:

Caroline said...

It looks very perfect x

Megan said...

Well, thank you very much lovely Caroline xx

sewa mobil said...

Nice information, this really useful for me. There is nothing to argue about.
Keep posting stuff like this i really like it. Thx.

Tangledally said...

Oh how exciting - it looks great there!

Megan said...

Thank you!!